• Recipient of the rarely awarded NYPD Combat Cross.
• Currently serves as the Chief of Police in Woodbury, New York.
• Rebuilt tactical team into multi-jurisdictional Tactical Response Unit.
• Successfully earned re-accreditation of Police Department.
• Provided innovative and advanced leadership training for officers.
• United States Army Reserves Artilleryman
• Over 23 years as a law enforcement professional
• Graduate of the FBI National Academy
• Attended several leadership courses including: Chief Executive Officer Course of the National Center for
Missing & Exploited Children, F.B.I. Law Enforcement Executive Development Seminar FBI/LEEDS at
Princeton, and Chief Executive Leadership Course of the Southern Police Institute.
• Graduate certificate in Terrorism studies
• Master of Arts in Criminal Justice from John Jay College of criminal justice.
• Graduate Certificate in Police Leadership and Supervision.
• Graduate Certificate in Terrorism Studies, from John Jay College.
• Currently earning a Master of Public Administration from Marist College.
• Adjunct Professor at Rockland Community College teaching Criminal Investigation and Multicultural Law
• Teaches English to non speaking English students and volunteers for literacy program.
• Teaches Terrorism and Homeland Security course for SUNY Empire State College.